Tuesday 23 October 2012

Green Riposte

http://stuartjeffery.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/rebuttal-to-steven-uncles.html


Rebuttal to Steven Uncles

On 30th September allegations were made against me on the 'English Passport' blog owned by 'Passport & Associates Ltd', which is run by Steven Uncles (he is a director and secretary, the other directors seem to be members of his family).

The blog post accuses me of:

1. Being a Nazi. This is both offensive and untrue. Furthermore it is offensive to the memory of those people who died at the hands of the Nazis.
2. Being a bigot, i.e "a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially: one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance". Again this is offensive and I believe, untrue.
3. Being on drugs. The inference in the blog post is that I regularly take recreational drugs. I do not take illegal drugs.

Furthermore, on October 19th, Mr Uncles claimed on his police commissioner campaignwebsite :

4. That I had withdrawn from the Police Commissioner election out of embarrassment. This is untrue, I had never had or stated an intention to stand in the election.
5. That I am anti-English. This is simply untrue.

I hope that Mr Uncles with remove the posts from his blogs and apologise for the untrue slurs that he has made.

No comments:

Post a Comment