Saturday 21 May 2011

My Facebook Page - a reader's guide

Anyone taking a cursory glance at my Facebook page will realise immediately that it is eclectic, by which I mean items are posted from a wide variety of sources, on a broad range of subjects and a wide range of opinions.  The page does not promote any 'party' line. I have a 'go' at them all!

My Facebook friends include people from the far left to the far right politically, of different faiths or none.  I never turn down a request to be a friend.

I have an open posting policy, anyone can post about anything.  The only restrictions I place on posting are that I will not tolerate persistent foul and abusive language, nor content which by implication, inference or explicitly could be classed as racist.

I have been posting voluminous amounts for a long time on the crisis within the eurozone as I believe the consequences of the failure of the currency will have a dramatic negative effect on the British economy.

From time to time I post 'quirky' items to provide relief from the tedium and despondency of much that is happening in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment