Wednesday 7 April 2010

Jangling nerves

Gordon the Clown wows us all with the promise of fixed term parliaments. That'll bring the votes in. I can imagine the excitement in the bars up and down the land, or rather the streets into which this rotten shower of a government has pushed smokers. Let pubs decide which bars people can smoke in.

I doubt if such a policy would emanate from the Liberal Dozycrats, a party which strikes me as being illiberal to the point of totalitarian in its instincts.

The Tories are sweating on the results of opinion polls which suggest we are in for a hung parliament and maybe Labour being the largest party.

I think we all need a fag to calm our nerves. The idea of Labour or the Tories making squalid deals with the Dozycrats fills me with trepidation.

Should Boy Wonder Dave fail to make it to Number 10 then the blood-letting in the Tory Party will be awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment