Saturday 30 April 2011

A bit of fun....Rusthall Parish Council election

I have selected the 9 candidates I shall be voting for next Thursday. 14 candidates are contesting the election and I doubt if all my selection will finish in the top 9, although I can but hope they will.

Thought I would have a bit of fun and list the candidates I expect to be elected, but I iterate that they may or may not be the ones I vote for.  In no particular order my list is as follows:

  • Jonathan Clark
  • Maria Simmons
  • Chris Elwood
  • Jenny Blackburn
  • Kelly Watson
  • Malcolm Lawrence
  • Clare Codd
  • Barry Edwards
  • John Rusbridge.
That leaves:
  • Andy Richards
  • David Appleton
  • Mary Lawrence
  • Jane Geer
  • Leonard Lewis
Good luck to all the candidates and I look forward to the electorate proving me wrong!

Follow this link for the election 'blurb' published by the candidates.

No comments:

Post a Comment