Saturday 27 November 2010

What am I doing?

 I keep being asked what I am up to these days. So here is the little list of activities I am engaged in.

Food Bank for Kent: This is my major activity.  You can read more here which also has a link to the Food Bank website.

Tunbridge Wells Mental Health Resource: I continue as a director of this organisation.

ACT NOW: I am an active supporter of this organisation which seeks to mitigate the damage of the 'cuts' to people with autism and their families.

Secondary School for Edenbridge:  I am supporting a group which is promoting the setting up of a secondary school in the town.

The Lottie Betts-Priddy Education Trust:  A UK based charity working to improve educational standards in Sierra Leone.

You can find links to all the above on my blog's home page.

No comments:

Post a Comment