Sunday 28 November 2010

Demonstration in Tunbridge Wells!!

I shall be at the demonstration outside Tunbridge Wells Town Hall at 5.00PM on Tuesday 30th November in support of the petition to be presented to the Council concerning the future of the civic complex. Looks like a lot of people will be turning up.

I haven't been on many demonstrations/marches. 

When I was a trade union official I marched with my members to a meeting at the Civic Theatre in Chesterfield and on a national march to Parliament where I met my MP, Eric Varley.

I marched through London three times on anti-Iraq war demonstrations.

Also attended a demonstration outside County Hall, Maidstone protesting at the closure of the Middlefield old peoples home in Rusthall as well as attending a protest meeting on the same issue in Rusthall.


No comments:

Post a Comment