Thursday 26 August 2010

Facebook

I have a Facebook page. Sadly it has become an addiction, almost. Evenings spent adding posts, commenting on the posts of others, engaging in conversation either on the pages or by instant messaging, quite apart from contributing to other sites.

At the last count I had 194 friends.

It is all too much. I have decided to cut down my activity to one hour each day. Doubtless I shall suffer withdrawal symptoms, but I shall be strong!

My discourse on Facebook is eclectic, I have friends with diverse political views: from the far right to the far left and at most points between the two. One of my friends commented that he could not work out my political allegiance as I disseminate information and comment on the foibles of all the political parties. So far I have not been accused of 'trolling'.

Now what is this Twitter?

No comments:

Post a Comment