Wednesday 5 May 2021

Election Time

Tomorrow we may vote for candidates for borough and county council elections and for the Kent police commissioner post.

 The current holder of the latter post has done a sound job and I shall be voting for him.  I shall be voting for our current county councillor as he responded well to an issue I raised.

 The problem for me is whom to vote for at the borough council election.  The Green Party has not delivered a leaflet.  

 The Tory candidate tells us nothing about himself, not even where he lives. The election address is a mess

 The Liberal Democrat candidate lives up (or down) to the Groucho Marx comment.

 


 The Lib Dem leaflet has the usual dodgy diagram and claims of support which on its own is a sound ground for rejecting the candidate.

 The Labour Party has produced the best leaflet and has the best candidate by a country mile. Probably will get my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment