Friday 17 March 2017

Poor Uncles: confused as ever.

Between his conviction and sentence Steve Uncles published this tweet.


Ah well, probably cannot tweet from jail.  However Uncles published this in 2015:



I "was about to be exposed on your Anna Cleves 'joke'."

Well I wasn't as there was nothing to be exposed.  At the trial the judge stated that there was no April Fools joke.

Let me put the record straight for the benefit of Uncles and his followers.

In April 2013 I was perusing the list of candidates for the Kent County Council elections.  I have had contact with many officers and councillors in the course of my activity in the voluntary sector and was keen to know who was standing for re-election.  Something looked 'odd' about the names of a few candidates in the Tonbridge & Malling area so I arranged to visit the offices of Tonbridge & Malling Borough Council and inspect the nomination papers.

Later an article appeared in the local press on 26th April 2013:

http://www.kentonline.co.uk/maidstone/news/police-probe-english-democrats--a53478

I contacted the police on 30th April to inform them of my concerns.



No comments:

Post a Comment