Wednesday 8 June 2011

Further vindication of Adrian's opinions

My regular reader (hello) will recall that I have posted a number of blogs concerning Adrian who was the subject of  a three page 'expose' in the local newspaper including the whole of the front page.  He was accused of being racist.

The paper has continued to attack Adrian and claims that racial tension has risen in the area since it published the articles.  Obviously the paper does not see the irony that if had not published racial tension would not have risen.  Must say I have seen no signs of racial tension on my frequent visits to the area.

One of the points raised in the first article was Adrian's claim that an ethnic minority was grooming, or worse, young children. 

Below is a link to an item on the BBC today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-manchester-13694250

I think Adrian should send it to the local paper with a demand for an apology.

No comments:

Post a Comment