Friday 14 June 2024

Part 290. Thank you

Thank you. Helen is referring to my Facebook page: John Hopkinson Theology Page 

Hey John,
I truly have had some great reassurances from your page about my own theology and what it means to be a Christian. 
I haven’t been to Sunday worship service for a couple of years now. There’s many reasons behind this but due to my workplace and being a Salvo it’s truly a challenge to do both. 
I find your page gives me the validation of feeling comfortable with the concept of not being at church, every Sunday morning. For me it’s all about service as a Christian, showing others the light of Christ in the darkness.
It has always been a challenge of being one for Christ but also being able to be a frontline worker who deals with the homeless community constantly. 
I just wanted to thank you for your page, your work is invaluable to the world and I really appreciate all the messages you put on the page. Even as we live in different parts of the world.. 

Many blessings 
Helen

No comments:

Post a Comment