Friday 14 July 2023

Part 145. Down memory lane

Many years ago Tunbridge Wells Churches' Social Responsibility Group was approached by Tunbridge Wells Mental Health Resource Ltd to propose an individual who would act as a link between the latter and churches in the area. And so it was that I became a director of the company for just short of a decade.

Yesterday I attended the thirtieth birthday party of the company I left just over ten years ago. It was good to meet up with friends and colleague from my time as a director.

The company is thriving and achieving the ambition and hopes of its founders. I am pleased to have had the opportunity to be part of the organisation.  It happened only as a consequence of my involvement in the churches' social responsibility group. 

No comments:

Post a Comment